Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Monica Minute...


Monica is gracing the cover of Rolling Out Magazine and talks about her career, her family and the beginning of her relationship with fiance Rocko...


It’s hard to let somebody in. Rocko was the person I had children with. Rocko
was the first person I did a lot of things with. I think for me, it just took
time to see that he was being supportive, making sure that I’m comfortable in
every way. I need to acknowledge that and see him as someone that God brought
into my life for a reason,” she says. “Now ... I just learn from what took place
[in the past] and every day I say ‘I love you.’ When you lose somebody you
recognize the little bitty stuff. If he likes chocolate thunder from Outback, it
becomes more important to you. So I think I love better because of what
happened, because you don’t know when a person may not be there.”



I see she thought this jacket was extra hott cuz she rocked it to the Soul Train Music Awards the other night..



She looks hott, nothing new cuz she stays on point! Here's some video footage from the shoot!







Check MORE DISH for another video


I just wanted to post another video of one of my fave chics. She gave her two handsome little boys a birthday party together.



How sweet was that for Lil Rocko to wanna celebrate with his baby brother?! Awww

Check out the rest of the interview here http://www.rollingout.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5805&catid=184&Itemid=512

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails