Friday, November 6, 2009

MTV Europe Music Awards 2009

The MTV Europe Music Awards went down last night in Berlin, Germany. Check out the folks in attendance.
Beyonce rocked a robotic-ish champagne colored dress, I likes it.. What about you?

This baby right here really needs some love
If I ever see her I'm gonna just hug her and hold on for a really long time.. like Monique does EVERYBODY that comes on her show LMAO.

Shakira looks really pretty. I absolutely LOVE this dress!

Leona Lewis looks like she's about to marry Satan or some ish.. WTF? LMAO

Kisses from Shakira

Katy Perry's dress was HOTNESS.. I think this is my fave look of the night!

Beyonce gets over seas and shows out LOL.. She thanked only 1 person for her win for "Best Video" for "Single Ladies".. Guess who! You don't have to guess, just check the video.




Her hubby snatched up an award too

The Carter's are a lovely couple

Shakira and Beyonce

Beyonce performed "Sweet Dreams"


Shakira

IDK about y'all but this dress makes my damn flesh crawl UGHHH!!

It looks so nasty LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUZZIN.....cant get the video....wzup?

Anonymous said...

okay, idk y beyonce refuses to wear pants! i mean her crotch gets more air than a lil bit! i mean can we get a lil more original!!! and please dnt hug her like monique, rofllllll

Related Posts with Thumbnails