Monday, November 23, 2009

AMA Show & Performances

Straight KILLED her performance!

F**K us, why? You were the one thrusting your peen at everybody on the stage LMAO


Lady GaGa is on those GOOD DRUGS!!

Janet!


Jenny.. po thang just HIT the floor LMAO.. She recovered well tho!

I swear if I was his wife, I would NAIR this mofo's head in his sleep!

Jigga..

Kelly Clarkson is looking too damn old

Mary looking hot during her peformance

This ish looks worse when she moves LOL

Nelly Fertado.. loves her

Shakira

Timbaland and those leather jogging pants were bothering me.. He SUCKED!

My girl Whitney, she aint the old Whitney but I love her still!

Will-I-Am... IDK what this was LOL

Check MORE DISH for performance videos


Jennifer Lopez

Thats jacked up that she fell like that at the 3 minute mark LMAO! I just kept gong back to see it again ROFL! She caught that ish quick tho. I like this song for some reason, really I just like the hook! Those shoes were HOT!!


Rihanna- I missed her performance last night, but everybody on Twitter was talking about how horrible she did LOL. Let's see!

Ummm what exactly did y'all expect? She sounds like she normally does LOL.

Janet

I really enjoyed her taking us through some of her songs. IDK about y'all but I was jamming off her performance. One question.. WHEN is this chic gonna start looking and moving like a 43 year old woman LOL? Janet is STILL the ish!

Alicia

When I first heard this song I wondered how she would do performing it live. Well, I think she did a really good job. This whole slow wind dance of hers is funny to me, IDK why LOL. Alicia is such a talented and pretty girl.

Jigga

Im sick of this man shutting ish down like this LMAO. He is just TOO DAMN COOL! How do you do damn near a WHOLE performance with one hand in your pocket and still kill it? So glad Lil Mama wasnt there this go round! LMAO

I'll be posting more soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BTW Adam, Good Morning America said ur ass can not come on their show with that ish! So who gets the F**k U now? lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails