Thursday, November 19, 2009

RHOA On Ellen

The RHOA went to chill with Ellen's EXTRA SILLY ASS!



OMG Ellen should be the next housewife, that would be PURE comedy ROFLMAO! I'm trying to figure out how they were all cool at the reunion, but got here and just clowned! Really, we could all tell they were holding back at the reunion tho. Sheree made a million "STFU" faces, so I guess she couldnt fake it anymore LOL. I love Kandi and Lisa's looks BTW! I wonder if thats a closet freak dress.

Oh yea, I forgot to tell y'all. I got the chance to visit Kandi's store "Tags" when I was in ATL. She has some really nice items and they were very affordable. I wanted a pair of jeans they had but I didnt see my size, so, I just got a shirt. But the store is really nice and the lady that helped me (I think he name was Kamela or something like that) was very helpful! If you're in the ATL area (or visiting) you should definitely check it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh that was freaking hilarious!! I wonder when this was filmed. They were frontin like a mug on that reunion show. I love Kandi's shirt. Its by Bebe! Loves it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails