Friday, November 20, 2009

Oprah Calls It A Wrap


Oprah has the world in an uproar right now. Today on her show, she is going to announce she is retiring from the talk show world. WTH are we gonna do without Oprah?! Don't get sad just yet, shes not planning to leave until September of 2011. I've often thought to myself how long she would continue her show because shes been on since FOREVER (like 1989 or something like that). I'm amazed that shes been able to find things to talk about daily for all these years. Yet and still, when I was brushing my teeth this morning and heard this ish on the news I got a little sad. I hope she reconsiders cuz y'all know I LOVES me some Oprhy honey!! Although she might leave the show, I'm sure we'll still see a lot from her.



1 comment:

twitter.com/RelleisAllthaT said...

I have mixed feelings about Oprah leaving her show as well. I have to admit I haven't been an avid viewer of the show as I used to watch daily. I watch when I hear a hot topic of interest. Honestly Oprah leaving in her prime may be a good look for her. As you said I'm sure we'll see a lot of her and her philanthropy efforts, which is what I LOVE MOST about her. Now who you want to take her place? Tyra, MoNique, or Wendy? I say neither lol :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails