Friday, November 6, 2009

Nicki Minaj On Females In The Rap Industry

Nicki Minaj speaks on how females are perceived in the rap industry!!



I'm digging this chic and I think her flow is SICK! Every since a guy friend of mine told me about her and I looked her up, I've been a Nicki Minaj fan. Since then I've been repping for her and I started hearing a lot of negative things (she doesn't write her raps, she cant rap etc). Whatever folks have to say about her, I f***s WITH NICKI MINAJ... and I'm waiting on the album to drop!

BTW, I dont know WHO actually thought any of that in the Cypher was actually a freestyle cuz I sure didnt. Seriously, who the hell does that! A mf couldnt tell me I was going to be featured on the Hip Hop Awards Cypher and I not come up with SOMETHING. Where they do that at?




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails