Friday, November 20, 2009

Diddy Celebrates His Birthday

Ciroc Vodka hosted a party for Mr. Sean Combs in The Grand Ballroom at The Plaza Hotel in New York, NY. Lots of folks came out to celebrate with Diddy!


Diddy and his 3 sons!!

Janice Combs... This is sooooooo the future of Lil Kim LMAO


June Ambrose.. I'm digging her look! The face is a bit powdery, but she looks nice.

Kim K.

Mr. Al Green performed for the birthday guy




Check MORE DISH for more pics


Diddy

WTH was Martha Stewart doing there? And WTF is wrong with her foot? LMAO

I like Kim's dress

Kim and her mommy Kris.. this woman is a TRIP LOL

Tyrese, Diddy and uhhhh IDK. Wireimage had him as Baby but I don't think so

Nelly
All these damn birthday celebrations have me extra excited LOL. Me and my girls (The Final 4) are having a 30th bday bash together. It's not until 2011 but hey, I'm ready LOL.





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails