Monday, November 2, 2009

Celebs Do Halloween

Just thought I'd post some celebs in their Halloween getups. This was my first year dressing up, I decided to be a pirate LOL. It was hella fun so I know these celebs had a ball also. Check em out!!!


My girl Beyonce' was Spiderwoman

Jazze Pha was a....a....a... hell, ask him WTF he was cuz I cant tell ya LMAO!

The Cannon's were a couple of angels


I think Diamond was a Firewoman

Angela Simmons as Minnie Mouse

Kandi was somebody from Bedrock and I guess Toya dressed up as one of the OMG Girls LOL

They atteneded another party in different costumes..


Usher and J.D.




Check MORE DISH for more pics...


Sherri Shepherd

Selita Ebanks

Wendy Williams as Dolly Parton


CoCo and ReRe..




Lance Gross as Big Worm and The Cowardly Lion (I cant tell who this is LOL)



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails