Thursday, November 12, 2009

Twilight Saga - New Moon Red Carpet

Just as I love writing, I love reading. Two months ago I read "Twilight" and I fell in love! I finished the entire saga in less than a month LOL. For those that enjoy a good read, I promise this is where its at!! Anywho, I really enjoyed the movie (not as much as the book) so I'm excited about the next movie in the saga, "New Moon". Check out some pics from a UK fan event.




Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen)

Kristen Stewart (Isabella "Bella" Cullen)



Taylor Lautner (Jacob Black)
Just wanted to share these images for any "Twilight" fans, cuz I love them LOL. Pick up the books and make sure to check out the second movie, "New Moon." Its set to hit theaters November 20th. I posted the trailer for ya below!




Tell me that doesn't look good!! I can't f'ing WAIT!!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails