Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm OUT The Loop Today..But Before I Go!!1

I'm having the worst trouble with computers today.. THEREFORE, I wont be making anymore posts today. I've been on the phone with Dell all morning and they are so WTS right now, UGHHH!! Plus, I'm working on my midterm and I'm getting extremly frustrated. So, instead of fooling with this ish and getting so mad that I end up throwing my laptop I'll just stop here for the day! BUT, before I go... I have to speak on one last thing. WHAT IN THE SAM HELL IS GOIN ON IN MEL B'S HEAD?!


Why is she looking at the camera man like that? I mean, didnt she know that haircut would get some stares?! *side eye*

This lil baby is so cute and her momma pulling some BS like this. Mel, you're too FAB to put your baby through this kinda madness! Stop it NOW!
That is all for the day y'all!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails