Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Jermaine Dupri Debuts His "NuPop" Watch Line


One way to make sure you stay on top of your game is to keep all your options open. Music producer Jermaine Dupri is doing just that with his new watch line "NuPop." He held in launch party in the ATL and lots of celebs came out to support him. BTW, I've heard that the watches are affordable, starting in the $100 range. Check out the pics.



I likes!!



I thought this was extra funny... Jermaine looks like their kid or something with his lil azz LMAO

J.D., Monica and Big Boi

Teyanna Taylor and Monica





Check MORE DISH for more pics




Lance, his fiane Eva and Monica

Teyanna and Johnta Austin

Sarah Chapman (Diddy's oldest daughter's mom) and company

I love this couple.. I love her shoes and bag almost as much LOL



Pics snagged from FreddyO.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails