Wednesday, November 11, 2009

D.C. Sniper Executed

That crazy azz John Allen Muhammad, the man responsible for the D.C. sniper attacks in 2002 has finally been executed. Last night, he went peacefully and died by lethal injection without saying any last words. Check the video from MSNBC.com




If you read my post on the Jaycee Dugard story, you would know that I personally don't believe in the death penalty. Again, I'll say.. we are not the ones that give life and I don't feel that any of us should take it. Plus, nobody knows what happens after we leave here, it could actally be better than what we know here on earth. Don't get it twisted now.. I'm not in the least bit upset that this scum was executed, I would have just prefered for him to spend his life in jail. Not a nice jail, a jail like that one in Texas (I think its in Texas anyways) where the guard dogs eat better than the inmates. I cant help but feel sorry for Lee Boyd Malvo, he was just a child! I'm glad they gave him life and didnt kill him, like his mother said, Muhammad took the life of her child FIRST!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails