Monday, November 30, 2009

The Intro Of The OMG Girlz - Happy Birthday Reginae


Reginae A.K.A. "Baby Carter" of the OMG Girlz celebrated her 11th birthday this past weekend. It was a cute little pajama themed party and she got one of the cutest yorkies ever as a bday gift (next to my Zoey of course LOL). Anywho, she and the other girls of OMG posted their first video to Youtube and I thought I'd share it along with a couple of pics from her bday party.



The bday girl ready for her party!

Reginae, her mom, dad and Tiny


What a pretty cake!!


Cute shirt for mommy!

I actually took the time to check out the OMG Girlz MySpace and Youtube videos and I even listened to their song "Aint Nobody Thinking Bout You" all the way through. Its really kinda cute and age appropriate. Y'all know I've always questioned who dressed the group LOL, but after looking at the videos and pics I can actually dig it. They seem to be really sweet and fun lil girls and that look does fit them. Check out the videos for yourself under MORE DISH.





This one is my fave LOL. They look like they are having fun, that Star is ready aint she? LOL. I love to see Reginae dance, me and my girls call that dance she does "The Reginae" and yes, we do it in the club LMAO.. Check em out on their MySpace at www.myspace.com/theomggirlz

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang..did the baby write on her own birthday cake?!..that ish looks horrible..lol

Dawn Diva said...

So mean LOL.

Anonymous said...

this is a wierd situation i mean Dwayne Carter, three baby mamas (two on and offs engaged and no longer engaged)one ex wife, new rumoured gal Sharnell is this guy gonna settle down now he has taught exwife Toya is now changing men like clothes no disrespect but i find them all wierd next thing there will be a drama or movie about them based on a true story ofcourse.

Anonymous said...

cute video but those lil skirts are killing me. new stylist please!!!

Anonymous said...

Diva thank you for this memphitz story my question is was james a fake lover for reality show??? if not was Toya dble dating these men and invited them both to the same party?????????if so i am so disgusted by her i dont think i will watch tiny and toya show again.so its true that she is a backstabbe is this guy the one lyfe jennings wife was talking about. i think this guy is the one who bought the house, the car and the pink gun. i am so shocked and i just want to say thank you for opening our eyes. we better stick to MTV, BET sucks

Anonymous said...

DIVA
THESE GUYS HAVING BEEN DATING BEFORE TINY AND TOYA SHOW I HEARD THAT HE HAS PROPOSED(MICKEY WRIGHT) WACH OUT OF WEDDING BELLS SOON

Related Posts with Thumbnails