Monday, November 2, 2009

Kandi Interviews Her Girl Tiny

Yesterday I was telling my sister about this video of Kandi interviewing her long time friend Tiny and she said she'd never seen it. The video was shot by Kandi during Tiny and Toya's Premier party back in July. I thought I'd posted it before but maybe I didnt. They are doing some serious celebrating and that oil got ya girls tripping LMAO, I found it rather hilarious so here ya go.



Lmao at Tiny's reason for drinking and trying to get Kandi to do so,at the 1:47 mark. I totally feel her on that tho, that liquor will give your night a lil boost LOL. Then Toya comes in at the 2:52 mark with the "Red Head In Bed" that Kandi didn't drink. We see who the party people of the crew are LOL. I've always talked about how close Tiny and Kandi seem to be. They are always at each others events showing support and that shows that they obviously care for one another. On another note, who the hell trying to sue Toya?!


Anywho, I don't care what anybody says about these three chics, they are my faves on TV right about now. Oh, and add Monica to that list.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Diva
Just wondering if Toya is single to mingle she is fucken preety I like the whole package the face the curves i saw her twitting about wanting a baby boy next year how can i get hold of her coz i wanna show her what luv is she can have babies by me triplets boys i am fucken feeling this gal. INY is coool she is the best wife every man can wish 4 supporting and waiting for his man like that. honestly i want to know how i can be hooked up with ms toya toya toya

Anonymous said...

THANX DIVA

I REALLY ENJOYED SEENG THESE LADIES HAVING A BLAST THEY DESERVE TO HAVE A LIFE HOPE THEY WILL MOVE ON AND TRY TO LIVE LIFE FOR THEMSELVES NOT FOR OTHER PEOPLE AS FOR TOYA I FEEL FOR HER I LUV THIS LADY I HOPE SHE WILL HAVE LIFE AFTER WAYNE I MEAN LOVE AFTER WAYNE HOPE SHE WILL FIND SOMEONE WHO GENUINELY LUV HER COZ SHE IS STILL YOUNG AND SEXY TO BE ROMANTICALLY INVOLVED LUV YOU LADIES KEEP ON DOING YOUR THING HOPE THE SECOND SEASON WILL BE OUT SOON

Related Posts with Thumbnails