Thursday, November 12, 2009

Teyana Talks Shows Her Line "Dopelips"


I missed Teyana's live Ustream about her new lip gloss "Dopelips" but I had to check it out, FINALLY LOL! I'm glad she actually took the time to do this video and show us what the gloss will actually look like. If you're into getting glammed up, you'll find this video extremely informative. It's a bit long but I really wanted to see the colors so I watched all the way through!







I LIKES! I despise when I buy a gloss based on the color that I see, then when I put it on the ish is something totally different. I mean, WTF is the purpose of showing us the color if its not what it actually looks like. That "Salute The Nude" color is the BIZNESS! I purchased a nude by Loreal and it didn't do what I thought it would. These colors look HOTTT, I'll be supporting the line. I'm about to try and find the site to preorder mine shortly! LMAO at her talking about cutting the tube open... I guess we all do that sometimes huh? LOL













1 comment:

Lee said...

I like Teyana.She is perfect for this line because her lips are smokin hot.

Lee

Related Posts with Thumbnails