Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Kandi's Grand Opening of Tags

Kandi had the Grand Opening of her new boutique, Tags! I had the chance to visit while I was in ATL and it was really nice. A lot smaller than I expected but like I said, nice! The customer service was great and the clothes were reasonably priced. Even though it was small, she had a lot of nice things. I tried on that sliver(ish) skirt to the right of her but uhhhh.. this back side wasn't working well with it LOL. Anywho, check out some of the pics from the opening.

Rasheeda, Somebody and Diamond

Kim

Lisa, Kandi and Kim

Last time I checked I couldn't find the website but when I made my purchase there was one on the bag so maybe they have it going now. Check em out at www.tagsatl.com








No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails