Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sammy Sosa.. Tell Us Something We DON'T Know

All the blogsites have been going in on the picture of Sammy Sosa out and about showing his brand new skin tone. To keep it short and simple I'll just say something is obviously wrong with this mf. He has finally made a comment about it..


"It's a bleaching cream that I apply before going to bed. . . . I use it to
soften my skin, but it has bleached me some," "I'm not a racist.I live my life happily . . . I don't think I look like Michael Jackson."


It bothers me when people do this type of ish. He was better off not saying ish, cuz now he just sounds extra stupid. Why would you say you don't think you look like M.J.? Well, I have to agree with him on that, but I'll be damned if he dont look like Little Eddie Monster!! Then to act as if you didnt know it was going to bleach your skin.. IT'S BLEACHING CREAM FOOL! Somebody must've hit that mf with a curve ball cuz he's an idiot sho nuff LMAO.



Info via :Newyorkpost.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Note to Sammy, you DO look like Michael Jackson fool! smh

~ Tay

Anonymous said...

dddddddddamn, for like the 2nd time in my life im speechless! wait, something just came to me.....THIS SOME OLE BSHIT SAMMY!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails