Friday, November 20, 2009

Special Thanks!!

I just had to say a special thanks to everybody that supports my site. I'm sending an even bigger thank you to those of you that actually take the time to comment! I LOVE reading your comments and they keep me laughing LMAO! It also helps me to figure out more of what you guys want to see and hear. Please keep em coming!

BTW, yea I did find a pic of Toya and Sexxi Face online. I know this is something that everybody is waiting to see and I promise I understand the anticipation. Even tho I know the deal with them, I was still shocked to see them boo'd up on a pic LOL. Believe me, as much as y'all wanna see it, I wanna show it just as much. However, right now I know that they aren't ready for it to come out just yet. I'm wondering if she's saving it for the next season or something? I'm only holding out because I'm trying to have a little respect for their privacy! Don't get it twisted tho, everything that's done in the dark comes to light so I WILL be putting it out there sooner or later LOL. I don't want y'all to think I'm just f'ing with ya but I'm just getting started in this blogging world and I don't wanna step on any toes, at least not toes of those that I actually dig. Y'all know Toya is "my friend in my head", as Wendy Williams would say LOL.

Thanks Again.... XOXO

Dawn Diva

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails