Wednesday, December 16, 2009

14 Year Old African American Male Headed To Millionaire Status

On thing I hate about the media is that they are always painting such a negative picture about our African American youth. We see so many stories about violence among in our highschools and neighborhoods, but we rarely see anything like this. Check out this video of Damon, a 14 year old African American male that is worth over 50g's...



I'm so very proud of this young man AND his mother! Like I always say, it starts at home! If he keeps this up (which I have a feeling he will) he'll be a millionaire before he's 25. Now, I'm finna see if I can find his lil azz on Facebook or something. Maybe he can give me some tips!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all I can say is WWWWWWOOOOWWWW!!! This young man is an inspiration even to an adult like myself!!! People young and old need to listen to this kid, I think Im about to start doing the same freaking thing.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails