Monday, December 14, 2009

Mother of Child In The Pleasure P Case

So last week when I posted Pleasure P's interview about the child molestation allegations, I asked the question "where is his family and why aren't they speaking on it?" Well, the mother of the child listed in the leaked documents is finally speaking about the allegations. Check it out!




Uhhh, I really wish that fool would've just kept her mouth SHUT! This ish sounds like GARBAGE!! How are you constantly saying "the documents are real, I wanna validate that the documents are real" but in the next breath you say you don't wanna bring any harm to Pleasure P. Did she actually ruffle the paper (at the 8:07 mark) to prove that she had the documents in her hand?

I'm confused as hell and I'm sure you all are too LOL. Why is she saying that he never touched the child but the child was removed from the home because of his past? What happened in his past that caused this? What she is saying COULD be true, but this does not show that he molested her child. I want her to STFU, forreal! This is DEFINITELY not the validation that I was looking for!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is Pleasure P still famous? Hahahaha

Related Posts with Thumbnails