Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Slow People With Technology

I don't mean any harm or disrespect, really I don't.. BUT!!! Mentally disabled people should not be allowed access to the internet cuz ish like this happens ROFLMAO!! Please check this out! I found this video over at www.ykydaw.com, Mo know she wrong for this LMAO.



OMGGGGGGG, that was scary and funny as hell. WHY did she have to look at the camera like that at the 2:37 mark. That was HILARIOUS!! So y'all know once I saw the video I just HAD to go to her YouTube page. Her name is Tiffay and yes, I subscribed to her channel cuz I always love a good laugh! Seriously tho, she couldn't shave before she got in front of the webcam? I know she saw that ish!!

Ok, so cuz I'm slick ignant I had to go through watchin other videos. I kinda feel bad but hey, she put this ish out there LMAO!!



"If you didn't wanna talk to me, all you had to do was just telllll me" bahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Forreal tho, when I was younger there was this guy that we met through our uncle and he was a singer JUST like Tiffany. Y'all, he would call us EVERY day after school and sing us songs, JUST LIKE THIS. NO LIE!! My sista and I would have the phone on mute, DYING laughing LMAO! We would even join in sometimes! It made him happy and I guess this is what makes Tiffany happy so do the damn thing chic. But really, does she have to upload it to the internet? And she STILL wrong for that "Get Me Bodied" video!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

who's office is she in? then she acting this big of a fool all wit Jesus watchin? uhnuhn.....Im done with this chick

Dawn Diva said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa, I'm still laughing.. That mf start making a beat!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I'm through! Not through watching, or laughing.. but commenting LMAO!!

"All you had to do was tell me how you felt and I woulda understand... Say whats on yo MINEEEEE" ROFLMAO

STOP TIFFANY!!

Anonymous said...

I actually had to make of list of shit that was "on my mine" while watching this.

1. everytime she come around, his heads down.....ummm, he's trying to hide Tiff

2. she keeps saying she dnt understand....then she said all he to do was tell her and she would understand....NOW I DONT UNDERSTAND


3. what's on yo mine? nvm, just nvm

Nene said...

Why Dawn????!!!! Ur sis put me on to this before she left us to fend for ourselves with these crazy customers...why the hell is she up on that desk like that! And the way she grabs the camera is hilarious!!! WTH was she sayin in the background?? lmfao!!!! Plllleeeeaaaasssseeee don't scare us like that anymore, lol...

Yah girl Tiffany? I know it's hot, a bubble skirt! lmao mmmmboy haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Did she just pull at her shirt??? Is that sexy?? lmao! Say wats on yo miiihiiinnnee, haaaaaaaa, again!

Dawn Diva said...

@NeNe... thanks so much for supporting the site. Sista told me that you check in on a regular, I really appreciate it. Now, why you let ya girl Tiffany get hold of a camera? LMAO!! This ish is RIDICULOUS!! I'll be posting some updates of her as she adds videos, i'm SURE she'll give us plenty more to laugh at LMAO!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails