Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ed Lover Interviews Pleasure P



Pleasure P. has finally spoken out about the child molestation allegations. Check it out...







I don't know what the hell to believe but I promise this ish DOES sound a little crazy! But I will say that I heard P didn't decide to LEAVE the tour, I heard he was thrown off cuz Kellz didn't want anything to do with that ish. Like I said on Twitter, if he was thrown off I think its unfair. Nobody should be forced to stop making a living behind something that hasn't been proven. What I wanna know is why isn't his family speaking out about it. They know WTF is going on and if he is innocent they should step up and say whats what! Since I dont know what the deal is I'll just speak as if he didn't do it (and a lil about if he did LOL).

If he didn't: Congrats on your Grammy Nominations P.
If he did: Somebody take those Grammy's and bust his damn skull

Oh ANDDDDD.. Let me say one more thing. I saw Pretty Ricki on The Monique Show last night. ANY MOFO'S THAT LOOK LIKE THAT AND THINK THEY LOOK GOOD, CAN NOT... I REPEAT.. CAN NOT BE TRUSTED. I'm just saying!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Im just sayin Please tell me why in the sam sausage hell he kept saying "I been Nominated for 3 Grammys" LOL LOL LMAO LoL!! Im just sayin LOL! Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails