Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tiger Woods Leaked VM



I havent felt the need to speak on the Tiger Woods ordeal because all the other blogs and media outlets have been talking about it non stop. But when I heard this damn voice mail he left one of his jumpoffs, I HAD to post it LOL. Okay, dude just keeps getting deeper and deeper in his BS. I cant understand why folks cant just act right! Damn, you already know the saying "whats done in the dark", I dont have to finish the rest. But I'm tripping off this mofo asking her to take her name off. FIRST OFF, we (women) are hype to that ish too! If she has the number, you better believe shes probably already called it and thats why yo azz was playing crash dummy with a tree! Now there are women popping up from everywhere saying they been playing with Tigers golf balls and he still trying to play innocent. Boy STOP IT! We'll see how it all plays out!!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails