Friday, December 4, 2009

Pleasure P. Releases A Statement



Pleasure P. has released a statement regarding the recent child molestation allegations against him.

"All of the recent rumors and accusations that are being circulated about me
are 100% false.," he wrote Thursday (December 3) afternoon. "They are disgusting
and vile; and they are being spread by individuals with their own sick agendas.
The purported documents that are also being circulated are forgeries. I have
never met or known anyone by the name of "AGoldstein" or Laura Goldstein or
Ashley Goldstein, which I believe are fictitious names. I have never been
represented by an attorney named Goldstein. For someone to go to such depths to
assassinate my character and slander my good name is truly criminal. My
attorneys are investigating this matter and will take all necessary and
appropriate action to protect my name and reputation." (Pleasure P Music)
Like I said yesterday, the Internet can RUIN a persons image. Not only that, something like this could ruin a persons life. I still don't know what to believe because unfortunately we live in a jacked up azz world were we do have mofo's touching lil children and we also have hating mofo's that will lie on others for their own personal gain. Personally, I'd rather believe P's side because touching a child is beyond EVIL!! If he did do this, everything I said yesterday about his azz still stands. If somebody is spreading false accusations, they need their azzes beat and if I were P, I would sue their azz for Defamation of Character! This is not the type of ish you put on a person when their innocent. Child molestation is not a game, AT ALL! Rather he did it or not, I'm praying for him cuz he needs it either way!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails