Monday, December 14, 2009

Mashonda & Swizz Beatz Twitter Fight

After I saw that pic of Alicia and her boo Swizz Beatz walking throught the airport last week, I knew it wouldn't be long before his wife (they are currently going through a divorce) popped off on their azzes. Mashonda released a letter to the public a while back addressing Alicia and the "affair" shes been having with Swizz. The other day Swizz took to his Twitter to promote his girl's new album which is released tomorrow. Mashonda was NOT having that ish. They started going back and forth sending shots at each other and we were lucky enough to be included LOL. Gotta love Twitter. Check out!





In my Gucci voice... "well damn"!! LMAO!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess I can understand how they both feel. He's ready to move on and she is a woman scorned! I would be hot too! I would just get my ck and move the fuck on too. I mean, u paid, u cute and niggas like chics with babies for some reason (they think they settled and ish). Get over it and stop using stupid ass twitter to tell all ur business. Hit the damn mall and stfu Mashonda! ITS OVA!

.MochaSista. said...

alli can say is wow ...twitter is out of controll!! lol @ well damn lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails