Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Nicki Minaj/ Complex Shoot & Interview

Happy Birthday to Ms. Nicki Minaj, I just LOVES this chic. Her flow is SICK and she is such a damn character. She can sometimes do too much (ex. 106 yesterday) but shes a cute girl regardless. She did an interview with Complex.com (check the full interview here http://http//www.complex.com/CELEBRITIES/Complex-Women/Nicki-Minaj) and the pics from the shoot were HOTTTT. Check out the pics and video from the shoot!!









Check MORE DISH for the rest of the pics and a CRAZY video of Nicki as a STUD!!





Looking good chic! Okay sooooo.. I heard about this whole "stud video" of Nicki Minaj from back in the day. Well, I found it and something in her Complex interview just stuck out to me after I saw it.

Complex: When people think of Nicki Minaj they
envision stilettos, bustiers, and maybe a lollipop…

Nicki Minaj: This is the thing: I like being sexy
when it's time to do a show, but to be honest, I hate wearing high heels, and I
hate wearing anything tight. People do get taken aback when they see me in
person because I'm in the
jeans and the little slippers.
I think it's cute when they see me transform, they see me go into my machine and
come out as Nicki Minaj.

I BET... Check the video!




Now this sho nuff sounds like my girls but I wasn't too sure. But after looking at this pic (see below) from the complex shoot AND hearing the accent, I was sold LOL. I'll be damned if this don't look just like that lil boy-girl in the video LOL. It doesn't matter either way to me, she's already admitted to liking girls so why the big shock? But what was the point of her even doing the video back then? Whatever floats ya boat Nicki... HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!!

UPDATE: Nicki Minaj's camp had the YouTube taken down.... CONFIRMED, it was her!! LOL

I was LMAO at her face when Remy (or whoever) hung up on her ROFLMAO. Po thang looked like she was about to cry LMAO.


2 comments:

Piicasso's Way said...

thats not her.

Anonymous said...

That is definitely her,how well do I know.I am straight by the way lol but those who know of Nicki know that Nicki is straight up lesbian.She tries hard to cater to her male fans too.I think that is where the image consultants transformed her into a sex symbol,because men are more into looks,but her lyrics are for females.That stud video is definitely Nicki and everyone knew it was of the upcoming rapper,but when she got a little famous people took notice.Nicki is 100% stud,gotta see her kick game at chicks,a straight up dude.

Related Posts with Thumbnails