Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tiger Jump Off Count Steady Rising, It Could Be YOU!!


So it looks as if you're a waitress (and white) YOU too can be Tiger's next jumpoff!! The new count of Tiger's mistresses is at 10! Is dude SERIOUS? I know you got billions of dollars but you don't need to match a billion h**s with it Tiger! The media is reporting that a blonde haired middle age woman was taken from Tiger's mansion last night by ambulance. It was probably his mother in law (hell or Elin) going into shock when they found out about the rest of the hussies. This boy needs THE-RA-PY, badly! He obviously has a sex addiction problem cuz NOBODY needs 10 (11 including the wife) chicks to bang. That's just crazy!! If I were Elin, I would break every damn club he owned clean cross his dome! Don't say ish to me bout domestic violence cuz grown ups need whoopings just like kids sometimes. Tiger is CLEARLY overdue!!

Matter of fact, I wouldn't KEEP hitting him in the head (cause y'all know she already has LOL).. I'd hit his azz in the pockets! What is it, 55 million if she stays 2 more years? I think I could swing that! Tiger and his teeth could move to the west wing of the mansion and I'd be on the east! Holllllllllllllllllllllla!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u r truly a fool!! he sho kno who to wed cause i betssss he wouldnt be acting a fool wit Starkisha from the south. hell to tha naw, he would kno betta. im sure ole girl steady gettin in his ish at the crib

Dawn Diva said...

LOL... hell naw, but Elin went in on his azz tho. I was shocked as hell, but I guess yo husband messing off with TEN tricks is enuff to make anybody click!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails