Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Robin Thicke & Nicki Minaj/Shaunie O'Neal On Wendy Williams

Robin Thicke and Nicki Minaj performing on 106 & Park.



Good performance! Nicki redeemed herself from her last 106 appearance, THANK GOD!! I think I'll go pick up that "Sex Therapy" today.

I've always like Shaunie O'Neal and when I heard about her supposedly stashing money from Shaq, I began to LOVE HER LMAO! Y'all can say what you want, but she quit her job to birth all this mans 18 pound azz babies and had to deal with Shaq and all his tricks. Whatever money he gave her, she could do with it what she wanted. Why not put it up and spend his? I'm just saying. Anywho, she stopped by to talk with Wendy Williams so check it out.




She is looking GOOD, you betta work Shaunie. I also like the fact that she doesnt seem the LEAST bit bitter about her divorce. Hell, why should she be? She's been stashing money and filed for her divorce in L.A., she straight LOL. Just kidding, but I'm glad shes getting back to work and I'll be waiting for the show.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails