Friday, December 11, 2009

He's BACCCCCKKK!!!

So if you've been following the site for a while I know you damn sho will remember Pedro! Well, I think that's his name, I could hardly understand what he was saying. Anywho, this is the guy that did a rendition of Mariah Carey's "Obsession". That was some FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNY ISH! Me and the girls still tripping off that video ROFLMAO. He's back and doing his thing off of Beyonce's "Check On It".. the reggae version.



The parts where is he crawling out the bed.. PURE COMEDY!! I cant take this wig hes rocking. I'm gone say this and hope y'all, but more importantly, GOD understands. I'm sick of him wearing these lil wife beaters and constantly tugging on em cuz they don't cover his legs...knees... uhh, lower body! How about whatever he feels is politically correct cuz I really dont know and I ain't trying to offend anybody. But forreal, if you're trying to become a YouTube sensation invest in some shirts baby. Preciate it!! BTW, he working the hell out that lil azz space and that wall!! Get it bish!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omggggggggggg! y do i feel bad for laughing? idk, but that ish is funny, he looks like he lost his mind midway through!!! ooohh, u and pedro going to hell, rofl

Related Posts with Thumbnails