Thursday, December 3, 2009

Pleasure P. (Is The P for Pedophile?)-UPDATE


So last night I was tweeting from the R.Kelly show here in Memphis, TN while Pleasure P (formerly of Pretty Ricki) was on stage performing. I was tweeting about how well he performed and later on Twitter was going crazy talking about him for something else. The word is that Pleasure P. molested a four year old family member (they're saying a neice and nephew) back when he was 16 or 17. One of the members of Pretty Ricki (Diamond Blue) issued a statement about it, basically stating that the other members KICKED HIM OUT the group. Apparently he served 8 months, had to go to rehab and perform community service. Now, I'm never one to just jump on a bandwagon talking ish about celebs because I know how things can get twisted and I realize that the internet can literally ruin a mofos image. Therefore, I usually keep my comments about people to myself until I see some real proof. Even though I'm STILL hoping this isnt true, I did see some proof!! Check out http://necolebitchie.com/2009/12/03/a-break-down-of-the-pleasure-p-child-molestation-drama-documents to see the documents and read about the details of the case.


Soooooooooooooooo.. WTF is wrong with people? Each time I hear about somebody touching a child it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to even begin to understand WHY a person would do this? What is so appealing about a CHILD?! What is going through a mofo's head as they are doing this kinda crazy ish? When I was watching the film "Precious" I was looking at Monique's character and trying to understand how people get to this point. Personally, I believe there is a SPECIAL HELL for dirty SOB's that mess with babies, the elderly and the mentally ill. However, I'm a very empathetic person and I cant help but wonder how and why these people could come to do some ish like that. These people are clearly crazy as hell, we take it for granted but we should thank GOD for our good sense daily!

Since the documents were "sealed", this just allows this man to go on about his life like he didnt feel up two innocent little babies? I'm mad as hell that I clapped for his toddler fondling ass last night, a tight pants pedophile!! I hope he has gotten some help and I pray those children can live productive lives.

UPDATE: They are saying that there is no Marcus Cooper registered on the Florida Sex Offender site. I still really hope this isn't true, for Marcus and the child. This world is getting to be too much! OMG!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGGGGGGGG!!! I HOPE THIS ISH ISNT TRUE. BUT, SEEING AS HE IS ON TOUR WITH R.KELLY, SOMEBODY MIGHT BE ON TO SOMETHING. (SERIOUS SIDE EYE) I MEAN, WHO OKAYED HIM TO GO ON TOUR WIT DUDE? IM JUST SAYING?

Anonymous said...

Reading the details saddens me deeply. Im glad that the child had enough nerve to say something about it. I pray that this doesnt happen to anyone else. I also read that he isnt on a sex offender list. My question is, where they do that at?

Anonymous said...

in his defense he was child himself at the time. Its not like this man did this shit last week. Children sometimes make mistakes. Im not excusing his actions, but lets consider that fact before we throw all our stones at him. Im praying for him too!

author TalkstillCheap.com said...

I originally wasnt going to respond about Pleasure P besides my twitter post yesterday, just like I wasnt going to talk about Tiger Woods, until they both released their own statements. In Tiger's case he admitted his wrong doings and in Pleasure P's case he is claiming his innocence.....

Although I am NOT an EXPERT, i did major in Pre-law and am persuing a law Degree. With that said I am pretty skeptical about this ENTIRE STORY. Who knows it may be true &&&& it may NOT BE TRUE!! Any who...People seem not to believe in "Innocent until Proven guilty" anymore, I, myself, am not impressed with the court documents. I can write those up myself (honestly, just sayin) I see it this way...

1. Pleasure P is at the height of his career & Pretty Rick is....ummm NOT SO MUCH
2. If Pleasure P did not pay his lawyer all the money he was suppose to, to keep the documents "sealed" that would definitely be a "breech of contract" and one would believe that his attorney would be free to seek legal means against him and therefore legally open the documents to the public. (If thats so, the attorney would do it, not the attorney's daughter sneaking to release the papers) & im sure his lawyer would have "legal" pursued charges against Pleasure P by now
3. Being that P is at the height of his career, Im sure some WRETCHED FAMILY MEMBER (we all have one) would have sold this story to the tabloids a while ago, maybe after the success of his first single
4. Spectacular's response on twitter "Wow, who told you, thats suppose to be "sealed" <~~~C'mon who says that? Sounds like some staged jargon to me.

Again, IM just sayin. We know how it is when a hater gets on their job, and in his case he has a entire "boy band/group" against him. Like i posted on my twitter page yesterday, God forbid any of the people labeling P as a "Jr R.Kelly" ever get caught in the wrong place at the wrong time, with a hater having the upper hand. You will be beggin for someone to take you serious and hear your side of the story.
Im asking people to just think before they speak. Its not fair to be labled and judged based on speculation.

for more real talk you can follow me on my blog as well... TalkstillCheap.com because I see a lot of people talking and its not worth much....

Dawn Diva said...

I have to agree!! I'm with you, I can fix up some paper work in a minute LOL. Like I said yesterday I hope he is innocent, but we never know. Its a shame that people these days are so crazy that this is actually more common than not. Behind this Shaniya Davis story, I wouldnt put anything past anybody. Bria seems to really be standing behind her man, but even with that.. sometimes you never really know people the way you think you do. I hope he proves his innocence cuz thats not something you want attached to your name, ESPECIALLY if its a lie. Look what they did to M.J. and I dont believe that to this day! I like P's music and he's never been involved in any bullshit before now. But again I say, IF he is guilty there is a special hell for him. And his pants are still tight LOL.

Related Posts with Thumbnails