Monday, December 21, 2009

Clueless Star, Brittany Murphy Dies at 32



Yesterday a friend of mine texted me and said that Brittany Murphy had passed. I immediately thought "not rolling with homies." I've liked Brittany's work ever since her role in Clueless. The mother of the 32 year old actress found her in the shower, unconscious yesterday morning. When paramedics arrived they determined that she was in cardiac arrest and started CPR which was unsuccessful. Brittany was on several prescription drugs for "flu like symptoms." I'm sure we'll learn more once the autopsy is performed.

R.I.P. Brittany....


Source: TMZ



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really liked Brittany. She's always been so funny to me. I will miss her comedic charm.

Anonymous said...

I liked Brittany & loved Clueless! She will be greatly missed. This epidemic with prescription drugs is growing and its sad!!

Anonymous said...

i know right...they got a sista afraid to take tylenol round this bish

Related Posts with Thumbnails