Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Celebs Do VEVO Launch Premiere

Celebs hit up the VEVO Launch Premiere in NYC... Check em out!

50 Cent and my girl Mary J.

RiRi and Adam Lambert (this guy is special LOL)


How cute do the Cannon's look? Mariah looks super cute!

I'on know about this look Ciara

Corrine Bailey Rae, haven't seen her in a minute. Is it me or does she look a little sad?

I demand a drug test! I like the dress tho if it actually fit her lil azz.

Mariah: "so you know they said you were acting funny at my Halloween party" RiRi: Uhh, I don't remember"

Folks stay trying to start ish LOL. They look friendly enuff to me ;-)



Check MORE DISH for more pics

Taylor and Rihanna

Adamn and Ciara


Ok, if y'all follow me on Twitter y'all know that after watchin him on Tyra's show 50 is my new boo!! He seemed cool as hell.

Nick should've kept on that coat cuz this curtain jacket is not doing it for me LOL

John Mayer and Justin Timberlake (the glasses? )

Lady GaGa performed.. Wonder what was in that glass?








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ciara looks a hot fool, Gaga looks a fool, Adam Lambert is a joke (but I soooooo want those jeans), Mary rocks and Justin's glasses should be crushed (Revenge of the Nerd style)! Whew....Im out!

Anonymous said...

Corrine looks sad because she is still coping with the lost of her husband,poor thing hasn't been right since.I miss her music.I think there is new music coming from her soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails