Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Chris Henry Funeral Pics


26 year old Chris Henry was laid to rest yesterday in New Orleans. This is such a sad story and I feel bad for everyone involved, especially the children. His fiance Loleila spoke at the funeral.

Can’t nobody feel what I’m feeling right now. … We loved each other very much.
People say I helped change his life. No. He changed mine,” said Tonga, wearing
sunglasses and pausing between sentences.
“We were supposed to get married in
three months, but I’m going to wait until I see him again.”







I can totally feel what she said, I can only imagine what she's going through right now. I'm sure she didn't mean to do it but of course she feels some type of responsibility for his death. I'm just looking at this baby walking by her dad in that casket, I'm sure she doesnt even really understand that he's gone. I hate to see children lose their fathers.

The police reported that Loleila did stop to help him once he fell from the truck. An eye witness stated that she heard Chris say that he would jump and kill himself if she didn't stop the truck. This could have very well been a case of him jumping off because he was mad. I doubt that he was trying to actually kill himself, or at least I would hope not. Keep this family in y'alls prayers.

RIP Chris.....

Pics: Yahoo Images


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That ugly ass bitch didn't love chris and was a golddigger! That speech that that hoe gave was fake as hell and to the author that wrote that they feel her u just as stupid like the dumb ass bitch is! I don't believe for one second that chris killed himself especially over her ugly ass! I believe in my heart that the ugly ass bitch murdered him! Chris was my ex boyfriend and that father of my daughter danayla and my daughter and I misses him everyday. Chris and I talked about getting back together in a relationship and getting engaged and married at time when we spoke which was a couple of days before his death! I hope that fake ass bitch suffer the rest of her fucking life and burns in hell when the bitch dies! You media outlets kill me with reporting on something y'all really have no clue about!

Related Posts with Thumbnails