Friday, December 4, 2009

Curtis Jackson's Sex Scene

Before you get to clicking, this is SOOOOOOOOOO NSFW!!


Original Video- More videos at TinyPic

Well GOT DAMN 50!! Other than those braids in his head, this scene was PURE BLISS! This is a scene from his "Before I Self Destruct" movie! It was "leaked" last night and I'm glad it did LOL. I'm sure he put it out, we all know Mr. Jackson knows how to make some damn money and this could have prompted some mofos to actually go buy his cd and movie (slowly raises hand)! LOL



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn Diva, u tryin to get a bitch laid off again! I cant be watching ish like that at the workhouse.....ughhhh! Now Im logging off to listen to my K.Michelle!

Anonymous said...

Okkkkkkkkk, so the braids are a big NO NO. But im watching this and thinking all kinds of HELLS YEA. Jesus take the wheel cuz I'm not ready this morning. I saw the NSFW warning and when the video played I just leaned in closer to the computer to keep from getting busted. I just COULD NOT turn it off!

~Tay

.MochaSista. said...

hey gurl,

love ur blog!

dont forget to follow me back.

much love.,

..MochaSista..
*brown is beautifuL*

[http://mochasista.blogspot.com]

Dawn Diva said...

Hey Vincia,

Thanks for stopping by, glad you're enjoying the blog chic! I checked out yours and I'm now following. LOVE your music on there, I been bumping off of it LOL. BTW, your ex sounds crazy LMAO! Try ignoring his azz, COMPLETELY. Dont respond to calls, texts, or IM's at all. He'll eventually get the point!! Or hell, he should unless he's REALLY CRAZY LOL.

Related Posts with Thumbnails