Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New Music Videos (Young Money & Trey Songz)

Young Money/Cash Money - Bedrock



Uhhh, I hate how the video timing was off. I couldn't really get into it but it looks like its a pretty cool video. Was that Rabbit (From Real Chance of Love)? I believe it was. I think I like it but I wanna see it on T.V. before I say for sure LOL. BTW, Nicki Minaj looked a FOOL on 106 yesterday, OMG!! Happy birthday anyways Nicki, please dont put that wig on today. THANKS!!

Trey Songz - One Love



Personally, I'm LOVING this video! I've always loved the song and I think the video just added to it. I love the performance/access granted thing they did. The music is the bizness too!

What do y'all think about the videos?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That Trey Songs is hella sexy!!! I wouldnt let go either hell, lol!

Deevah

Related Posts with Thumbnails