Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Kendra Has Her Own Playmate


Awwwww! Ex Playboy Playmate Kendra Wilkinson Baskett and her hubby Hank are showing off their baby boy Hank Baskett IV in the new OK Magzine. She talks about being a new mommy and the labor.

Congratulations! How are you feeling?Kendra: Thanks. I have
labor brain. I forgot everything that happened!Hank: I am in straight awe, trust
me.
How did you prepare for coming to the hospital?Kendra: The good thing
about being induced is that it’s like planning a trip, just very calm. We ate a
huge dinner before we came to the hospital. I
ate a whole batch of brownies because I was nervous. No wonder he’s 9
pounds!

9 pounds, OMG!! Congrats to the new parents. I'm sure Kendra will be a fun mommy! You can check out the rest of the interview at http://www.okmagazine.com/2009/12/cover-story-meet-kendra-hanks-baby-boy/




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails