Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Video Dish.. Mariah, Mary J. 50 Cent

Mariah Carey "H.A.T.E. U"



I actually like the song and the video. I do want Mariah to find a damn hip from somewhere LMAO. That black swim suite was a bad choice, the white one looked good on her tho!

50 Cent - Do You Think About Me
This is the one with Vivica in it, I've been waiting to see this!


So am I the only one that found that ish HELLA damn funny that Vivica was acting a damn fool? LMAO I bet she just took herself back to those restraining order days. If she was crazy enuff to be trying to blow mofos up, I see why 50 threw the dueces LOL. She played that part extremely well!

Mary J. Blige - I Am


Loves this song!! I cant get over how Mary transformed right before our eyes. She is looking good!! That black dress at the end is sharp as hell!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where the hell have I been? I just heard this song on the radio last night and there is already a video?!? Anyways, I love it! Queen Mary can do no wrong honey! FLY INDEED!

Related Posts with Thumbnails