Friday, December 4, 2009

Nasir (Nas) Jones Arrest Video


That damn TMZ will get footage of a mofo taking a dump LOL. They reported yesterday that my boo Nas was arrested in Georgia for a DUI! The officers stated that his car smelled of "raw marijuana" and Nas admitted to smoking some earlier at his homeboy's house. Oh yea and they stated that his tongue was green, WTF?! Anywho here's the video footage from the arrest and it just hurt my feelings when they put those handcuffs on him.





He didn't look messed up to me, ain't like he pulled an Ike Turner LMAO!! Matter of fact, I'd like to see that for a good laugh right about now here ya go HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!



This ish will NEVER get old, OMG!!! "I guess so, you got the mf camera shining on me" ROFLMAO!! I cant deal with Ike this morning!! LMAO

Wait a minute... that fool said "what mf breast test", I'm in tears.. I'm through!!


1 comment:

Nene said...

I understand that I been driving under the mf'in influence, but I also understand that I wasn't mf'in drivin! lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaao!!!! I'll do the physicam caformance test!! I'm all up in Comcast crying laughing!! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
I'm watching u! Naw u close ur mf'in eyes. Sir? Huh?? Sir are you refusing the testing? Huh?? Yeah I'm refusin the mf'in test! Then this fool PLEAD THE FIFTH!!!! 1,2,3,4 FIF!! In the words of Dave Chappelle, lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails