Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mary J. Signs Copies of "Stronger With Each Tear"


Ms. Mary went by a Best Buy in New York to sign copies of her new CD "Stronger With Each Tear". Damn Mary, I was at Best Buy in Memphis last night.. why couldn't you have been in there signing ish LOL? Oh, I was supposed to be giving y'all an update on what I thought about the album. Wellllllllllllllllllllll, its nothing compared to the last album " Growing Pains" (which I still bump on a regular), but its pretty good. Its definitely not an immediately bumping CD, you have to actually listen to it a couple of times before you start to feel it. I am however LOVING number 10, titled "Kitchen". It has an old time kind of vibe to it. Anywho, Check out a couple of pics from the signing.


That hair?!









No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails