Thursday, October 29, 2009

Monica On Good Day Xtra- Another BET Reality Show In The Making



Monica chilled with Good Day Xtra to talk about Still Standing. I think it's going to do really well. It looks like its going to offer plenty of positivity for BET, cuz we all know they need some damn help LOL. Speaking of which....

FreddyO said that BET is giving KeKe Cole's baby sister Elite and Neffie's BFF Dariel a show...



Okay, Elite seems like she has more sense than the whole family combined and Dariel seems to be a cool guy but I just HAVE to ask.. WHY IN THE HELL ARE THEY GETTING A SHOW? Well they will be following Elite as she pursues a singing career and Dariel's struggles as a hairdresser *side eye*. I'd like to hear if Elite can sing, I heard that Frankie could go some back in the day. I guess Elite said it best on her Twitter the other day stating "don't get mad cuz we're getting money any way we can" or something like that, not about to go look up that tweet LMAO.. Hey, I don't knock anybody's hustle but I for one wont be watching.. then again, I might LOL.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails