Friday, October 9, 2009

Really NASA?!

NASA launches rocket into the moon. Check it out!




Seriously.. Are these folks trying to blow us the hell up or something? WTF is the purpose? Personally I think they need to leave that ish alone. We don't know WTF is running around or even in the air (or lack there of) up there. Why are you looking for water on the damn moon? I mean dont we have enough of it down here? Talking about this could provide aestronauts with water when they're on the moon. TAKE SOME WITHCHA BEFORE YOU GO! I heard that they were spending 79 billion bucks for this BS, RI-DAMN-DI-CULOUS.. I just feel like if GOD wanted us to have water from the moon he would have made it a lot more accessible. I wish the hell I would drink water from the moon. These folks gonna mess around and have ish growing out of their azzes.





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails