Friday, October 23, 2009

Lil Wayne Gets 1 Year In Jail



Okay so I know I'm late but this weather finally got to ya girl. I was on plenty of NyQuil yesterday so I couldn't update anything. Let me try to catch you up on some stuff in case you haven't already heard. First off, WHY is my man Wayne going to jail?! I honestly didn't believe he would get any time, a year isn't that long tho. Wayne's lawyer told MTV that he entered a guilty plea for attempted gun possession. This was a lesser charge than possession of the gun. Awww, we're sure gonna miss him. Now Tiny and Toya will REALLY have something in common to talk about on the show. BTW, Toya said via Twitter yesterday that Reginae spent the day with her baby brother. I wanna see a pic of this little guy, I bet he is a cutie. I'm glad these chics can get along for the sake of their children.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails