Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lil Wayne Talks About His Trio Of New Baby Mommas



You just gotta love this man. At the 0:52 mark when he corrected Tim and said "THREE" I have to say that I got a little disappointed for a second. It seemed as though he was PROUD and boasting about the fact that he had THREE WOMEN PREGNANT AT THE SAME TIME! He quickly clarified himself and let us know that what he is proud of is NOT the fact that he had three women pregnant, but he was proud of his three sons! Many people might not agree with him having all these baby mommas and ish, but personally I commend him for doing right by each of these women and taking care of his children. He could easily do the Diddy-Bop and never mention them. Anywho, I love watching his interviews, dude was high as hell LMAO..




2 comments:

twitter.com/RelleisALLthaT said...

Hurt me a lil bit too. I wasn't claiming he was the daddy until I heard it from one of the horses mouth. Id never heard or seen Lauren or Nivea or Wayne, for that matter, until now,acknowledge that he was fathering them all. Oh well...there you have it. But what the hell?!? Is he doing with that towel? I thought at first he was wiping slobber from his grill ( I had braces & can only imagine his grill with all that stuff) but then he looked to be wiping under his nose. Lost me there...if he on that ish id hope these SONS would straighten him up a bit.

Dawn Diva said...

LMAO.. naw Relle he was wiping blood from his mouth. I didnt mention it in this post because its the 2nd part to that other interview I posted a couple of days ago. He had hit himself with the mic during his performance, you know that boi a mess LOL. He's claimed Lauren's baby before but this is the first time I'd heard him claim Nivea's too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails