Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bobby Brown Writes A Book And Hints To Whitney's Lesbian Lifestyle



I've heard tales of Momma Whitney getting down with the get down since I was younger. Well, I guess Bobby is tired of Whitney dishing all the dirt on him while he sits back and says nothing. He has taken it all to a memoir (Bobby Brown: The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But..) about his life. The book is coming out next month and even though I won't be purchasing it, I get the feeling it'll will be rather entertaining . Come on, its Bobby freaking Brown.. I know its going to be something in that mofo to hold the readers attention LOL. Anywho, Bobby is speaking a little bit on Whitney's sexual activities. Check out an excerpt from the book and tell me what y'all think.

" [Their marriage] was doomed from the very beginning… I think we got married
for all the wrong reasons. Now, I realize Whitney had a different agenda than I
did when we got married . . . I believe her agenda was to clean up her image,
while mine was to be loved and have children.
The media was accusing her of
having a bisexual relationship with her assistant, Robin Crawford. Since she was
the American Sweetheart and all, that didn't go too well with her image . . . In
Whitney's situation, the only solution was to get married and have kids. That
would kill all speculation, whether it was true or not."



Source: PerezHilton

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails