Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Frankie Being Frankie!

LAWD, PLEASE get Frankie!!! This woman shows out everywhere! Check out this video of her "representing" at a fund raiser for the Atlanta Flood Victims.



Haaaaaaaaaaa.. Did y'all see dude's hair sticking out from under that cap? This is just WAY TOO MUCH LMAO! Y'all make sure to hurry out and buy Goldy Mac's album so they can contribute, okay. *extreme side eye* ROFL. I don't know HOW ole girl stood there talking to her without bursting into laughter LMAO. I swear I woulda literally FELL OUT tripping off this ish.

But wait..there's more LMAO.

This is me at this very moment (bottom lip to the floor and eyes bucked at the screen). ARE YOU SERIOUS (in my Neffie voice)? HAAAAAAAA ROFLMAO! That girl is POISON! That was her ish huh? LOL

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails