Monday, October 5, 2009

New Baby In The Knowles Family?


No, don't get excited. Beyonce isn't expecting a baby, word is... her father might be! According to TMZ a lady in her 30's has filed a paternity case against Matthew Knowles. Alexsandra Wright is now 6 months pregnant and says Matthew is the father. Supposedly, Ms. Wright is using the same lawyer that is assisting Lamar Odem with his prenup with Khloe (I thought they didn't have one though) in her case. Anywho, some of y'all might be shocked because he is still married to Ms. Tina. Personally, I'm NOT! Y'all know I love me some Beyonce and Solange, but I have to admit that their family tries to play goody goody at times. Just like when Solo got pregnant she was married off QUICKLY to save face. Not saying it was Solo's idea cuz I'm almost positive that Solange had the "F**K those folks" attitude, it was probably all her fathers suggestion. They say the Knowles' are no longer an item even though they've been married since 1980. Hmph, time tells all so I'll keep ya posted. I'll probably have some info in say uhhhhhhhhhhhh 3 months or so LOL.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails