Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Oprah Guest Goes In On Chris Rock

A guest on the Oprah show had some things to say to Chris Rock about his new movie "Good Hair". Check it out.



First off, I hate for people to speak on anything before they know what they're talking about FIRST HAND. How do you know what you don't like if you haven't seen it? People have been asking about hair since forever, the movie didn't bring that on! I'll proudly rock a weave and other times I'll proudly rock what GOD has given me. However, I prefer a weave because its so much easier to maintain. Personally, I don't want people touching my hair (natural or weave) but I don't have a problem with a person asking about my hair, AS LONG AS THEY ASK IN THE RIGHT WAY! I was in Walgreens one day buying my beloved wig brush and I must admit, my hair was flowing LOL. The chic behind me (a black chic) just came out and LOUDLY said "what kinda hair is that" ****EXTREME SIDE EYE****? At first I just stood there and continued to put in my code for my purchase and after about 30 seconds (that's a long time when asked a question LOL)without even looking up I told her the brand. As a matter of fact I believe I told her the wrong kind LOL. Anywho, what almost instantly came from my mouth was "MINE BITCH." It wasn't WHAT she asked, it was HOW she asked it! But, I took what she did as being the only way a HATER knew how to give a compliment. How do y'all feel about people inquiring about your ish?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails