Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Jazzie Belle Talks Fake Azz

I've seen pics of this chic before but never knew who she was, apparently she's a video model or something. I saw this clip on WSHH and she went in on the fake azzes. I kinda have some of the same feelings so I thought I'd post it.



I just wanted to put my 2 cents in on this topic. I CAN'T STAND THIS ISH! I can totally understand where Jazzie is coming from cuz I've always had a rump but since people have started injecting themselves with this BS I've actually been asked if mine was real. WTF?! My mom said that when we came out the womb our rear ends were the biggest thing on us (I'm a twin for those that don't know) so she already knew what was bout to pop off LMAO. Anywho, it urks the hell out of me to see people walking around with these lopsided azzes thinking they on! I've seen several young ladies that had cute shapes just destroy their body with this mess. For example, I saw Angel Lola Luv in Cali the weekend of the BET Awards and OMG it was a mess. She is a pretty girl but her azz looks like somebody cut it across the top...threw up, pissed, and took a dump in there and sewed the ish back up. NOT A GOOD LOOK!

Seriously tho, the main reason I went ahead and posted this was because I did wanna put it out there that besides the ish being ugly and tacky, its also DANGEROUS! Half of the people performing the injections are doing it illegally and don't REALLY know WTF they're doing. I watched a show a couple of weeks ago where two men were charged with murder after they injected a woman (in her 40's) with the silicon and she died in the bathroom. Having an azz is definitely not that important! Let me know what y'all think about it, I'm just curious!

1 comment:

**LADY** said...

You're MOSt DEF right. I dont have the Biggest ass but I slim and my size fits me. And if it didn't then oh F'in well. Too each his own I guess but on the real I'd be afraid with allthe ppl who are dying behind this ish.

Related Posts with Thumbnails