Monday, October 26, 2009

Michelle Obama On Jay Leno

How cool is Mrs. Obama to appear on the Jay Leno Show?



OMG!! I seriously, seriously, seriously LOVE MY 1ST LADY! To be completely honest with you, she won my vote for the Presidency before Barack did. I remember thinking that any man smart enough to marry a woman THIS intelligent and down to earth wins my vote! I'm curious to know what she REALLY tells the President after a speech! I bet its a little more than what she shared. I hate to point it out cuz I LOVE her, but did she say that Bo was "1 yearS old?" I think she did, I hate when people say that LOL. It's 1 YEAR old, no S people.. Gosh!

1 comment:

Shirrelle McCray said...

lol @ One yearS old...that is NAGL but Fabolous people "f' up sometimes" lol. I love her too, her and her guns (arm muscles.

Related Posts with Thumbnails