Monday, October 12, 2009

More From The BET Hip Hop Awards

More pics from the awards...

Uhhh.. just a bit too much. Then again, that's Nicki for ya!

Lots of folks are questioning the authenticity of this azz.. I for one think it was purchased but she's rocking it well.

The infamous hood couple Scrappy and Diamond


Christinia, STOP PLAYIN!! Is it me or is Dream's neck starting to disappear?




Check MORE DISH for more pics




Cute look for both of these ladies

Luda... he performed at the show

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Cube and his offspring... the one in the middle looks really favors his Dad

I hate that she did this to herself... shes a cute girl but that azz looks sickening


I like the look minus that azz


I'm tempted to stop posting the tomfoolery that is Frankie but I just cant help myself LMAO







1 comment:

twitter.com/RelleisALLthaT said...

Whoa Frankie is a fool for that!! I know Keyshia is not liking that....poor girl

Related Posts with Thumbnails